No matter how many businesses you start, you'll inevitably face the same hurdle in the beginning: Validating your business so you know it's worth pursuing.
For Mike Chamberlain, who went from running a small company to starting a new business from scratch, Facebook ads were the key to justifying Dust & Things, a store that sells personalized gifts for any occasion.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What he quickly realized when he transitioned from a 75-person company to a brand new business with just him and his partner.
- How he ran Facebook ads to validate his new business.
- How "premature optimization"can kill your business.
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Stores: Dust & Things
- Social Profiles: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Recommended Apps:Mailchimp, Yotpo, StitchLabs, Product Customizer, Cross Sell, Customer Pricing, Reamaze, Nudge, Currency Converter, Optimonk
Ready to build a business of your own?
Start your free 14-day trial of Shopify today!
About The Author
Felix Thea is the host of the Shopify Masters podcast, the ecommerce marketing podcast for ambitious entrepreneurs, and founder of TrafficAndSales.com where you can get actionable tips to grow your store’s traffic and sales.