There's never been a better time to create an online store. It's easier and cheaper than ever to get started and sell to people all over the world. However, the biggest hurdle to starting your own store has always been finding and choosing the right product to sell.
We know this can be a bit of a challenging step for new entrepreneurs. This guide gives you an easy-to-follow framework for finding, evaluating and validating product ideas that you can build a profitable online business around.
What You'll Learn In This Guide
- Chapter 1: Introduction - In the first chapter, you'll be introduced to the topics that will be covered in the guide.
- Chapter 2: The 8 Product Opportunity Types - The first step finding a great product to sell online is to understand the eight types of potential product opportunities.
- Chapter 3: Where To Look For Product Ideas - Armed with the knowledge of the eight opportunities you'll learn the ten best places to uncover great product ideas.
- Chapter 4: Trending Product Ideas - With the ten places from the previous chapter in mind, we came up with ten product ideas which we will share with you.
- Chapter 5: Selecting a Product & Niche - Once you have come up with some product ideas yourself, you'll have to narrow it down and find a niche to target. In this chapter we'll show you how to do just that.
- Chapter 6: Evaluating Your Product & Niche - Selecting your product and niche is just the beginning. Now you have to put it through a battery of tests. Here, you'll learn the 17 criteria for evaluating your product & niche.
- Chapter 7: Evaluating Market Demand - The next evaluation step is to see what, if any, market demand currently exists for your idea. You'll learn exactly how to gauge demand with a variety of resources.
- Chapter 8: Evaluating Potential Competition - Understanding your place in the competitive landscape is important before diving in head first. Here, we'll show you the methods and tools to uncover and spy on your potential competitors.
- Chapter 9: Validating Your Product & Niche - The final step before choosing your product is to validate it with some real world testing. In this chapter you'll learn several methods for validating your product & niche idea.
- Chapter 10: Make, Manufacture, Wholesale or Dropship - If your product has passed all the tests from the previous chapters, you'll need to find a supplier. There are four common methods of acquiring your product. In this chapter, we'll show you the advantages and disadvantages of each method so you can make the best choice.
- Chapter 11: Locating a Supplier - You're final step is finding a supplier for your product. Here, you'll learn how to find your supply partner, what you need to know and how to negotiate with them.
This is the most comprehensive guide there is to help you zero in on a product to sell online and we're really excited to share it with you.