Describe your brand in one word. Enter it into the shop name generator.
Instant brand-names with Shopify’s store name generator.
Use Shopify's fashion brand name generator to search for business names and check domain availability instantly.
Get the domain name that fits your fashion shop and your personality (before someone else does).
Hop out of the brand name generator and into your free 14-day trial.
Yes, the fashion brand name generator tool from Shopify is free to use for all businesses and entrepreneurs. You can run as many searches as you like!
When it comes to brand names, it’s all about authenticity. Is your brand for professional clothes, athletic wear, or modern fashion? Are you focused only on shoes or handbags? Consider the type of clothes you are selling and who will be buying your brand. In general, successful brand names are:
- - Universal: this means the brand name makes sense across different languages
- - Easy to pronounce: you want your brand name to be easy to find and remember
- - Non-specific: if you have a vision of expanding your brand, you may want to ensure your brand name isn’t too specific so you can include other products or services
Often fashion brands are named after their creator or designer, such as Louis Vuitton or Kate Spade. But these days fashion brand names are as diverse as the clothes themselves. Shopify’s free brand name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business!
Popular clothing brand names include:
- - Gucci
- - Chanel
- - Burberry
- - Cartier
- - Prada
- - True Religion
Catchy business names are original, fresh, and memorable. As you brainstorm a name for your brand, consider employing these methods to inject a little fun into it:
- - Alliterate
- - Use acronyms
- - Rhyme
- - Abbreviate
You can search words in Shopify’s free business name generator tool, but here are some examples of catchy words to include in a fashion brand name:
- - Material
- - Ster
- - Scene
- - Rebel
- - Jupiter
- - Alloy
Examples of catchy names for a fashion brand could be:
- - Little Locust - could be a catchy name for a children’s clothing brand; locust is the latin root word for “grasshopper”
- - Hayden & McKay - could be a timeless and catchy name for a professional clothing brand, with garments made from wool and high quality materials
- - Jam Collective - could be a catchy name for trendy adolescent or young adult casual clothing
Start with a strategy or brainstorming session about your business’s purpose, vision, and values. Think hard about who your audience is and make audience profiles. Decide how you plan to sell and market your products.
Once you’ve done your business strategy, start brainstorming names. Once you have a few names in mind, run them by trusted colleagues, mentors or friends. Remember, Shopify’s free brand name generator is here to help inspire a creative and unique name for your business!